Sunday, January 18, 2009

Get Real!

Okay! I admit that I am crazy and do waste my time. But can I just say that I am so glad that the new season premiers are out. Gotta love TV in January.

Hurray! The Bachelor is back and yes, I did go on line at the end of last season and vote for Jason. Then, it's American Idol time. I like it when they eventually get to Hollywood and then you at least have someone to root for. Carrie Underwood got me hooked a few years back. On Tuesdays, I have gotten sucked into The Biggest Loser. No, I don't exercise when I watch the show. I usually have a snack. Please tell me that there are other criers out there. Man, it was so sad when Jerry went home last week. That was a tough decision between Jerry and Dan. I'm just glad that Sean's not home on Tuesday nights to see me blubber. And finally, although it's not reality, LOST is back! I have been going through withdrawals. Thank you for showing 3 hours of it last Wednesday night. Now I feel refreshed on what happened so long ago last season.

Well, there you have it. My winter TV addiction. What else is there to do on a cold, snowy night? I gotta be there because we don't have a DVR. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Lost either! I LOVE that show! We don't have our cable set up though, so I have to wait until they post it on-line. Chad and I used to be addicted to reality TV shows, as well as TV in general so we got rid of it. The only time I miss it is when the new seasons start. Thank goodness for the internet otherwise, I'd never get to see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten! I had no idea you had a blog! I am glad I found you!!

    Oh, I love Lost too! Seriously, OBsessed!

    ReplyDelete