Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Singer is Born


Handsome!


Goofy!!!

Has Matthew now reached the handsome or goofy stage? Everyone in my family passed through that stage. For some it lasted longer than others.

Anyways, Matthew had his first chorus (not choir- he's particular) concert this past week. He did a great job with a lot of great facial expressions that make any parent proud with laughter. I also don't think he yet appreciates being one of 5 boys in a group of 44 (you do the math of how many girls there were). My dad said he might start calling him Brigham...not funny. We are proud of him. Can't wait for the spring band concert!

3 comments:

  1. He's a pretty good looking goofy kid! You're right, we all go through the goofy stage but I think Matthew will get by just fine. You and I however... it was scary! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kirsten! This has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to tell you before I forgot. Katie loves that valentines card you gave her. This is now the second night she's gone to bed with it. Isn't that so funny? She's also been carrying it around and hugging it. After two days it's quite tattered. Oh that girl is silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sister. I need an update! :)

    ReplyDelete