Monday, March 23, 2009

Knock, knock, knock...Is anybody home?

Hello...? Is anyone there? Tap, tap, tap...I'm sure you are all wondering where I have been. Well, I warned you in my first blog that I probably wouldn't be any good at this. I don't even know why I am on this right now because I have so many things that I should be doing. Does anyone else out there have to do laundry, grocery shop, clean the bathroom and make the bed? Well maybe not the bed because it's 9:24pm. Okay, so I have one good excuse. I got sucked into Twilight for at least a week. After I read New Moon on a weekend and completely ignored my family, I felt guilty, so I'm taking Eclipse much slower now. Is it weird though that I watched Twilight twice though on Saturday? Finally a chick flick Sean will watch and even said that it was "cool".

I am so glad that spring is here! I finally threw out the fence on the side of our yard that got run over by a plow truck. Our yard doesn't look so ghetto now. I wish that I had been able to plant some spring flowers in the fall. It would be so fun to watch the tulips and daffodils come up now. No time to regret, just plan better for next year.

Matthew is crazy funny as ever. His friend invited him to come over and play on Saturday. Part of their playdate was swimming at the Y. Matthew had to be a guest since we're not members anymore and they needed some info on me to register him. So they asked Matthew when my birthday was. He thought a minute and in all seriousness said, "Hmmm, I'm not really sure, but I know she has one every year." Really? Well, I never professed to have a genius for a son. I only said he was really smart.

Well, I know at one point I had cool stories and memories to write about, but my brain has shorted out and I don't remember them now.

1 comment:

  1. OK, that is really funny! At least he had a clever answer for the birthday question. And I think it's great that Sean thinks twilight is cool. Chad was a good sport in watching it with me but I don't think he'd qualify it as "cool".

    ReplyDelete