Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A New Beginning

Who would have thought I would have entered the world of blogging! Have I fallen victim to "everyone else is doing it?" Guilty...I guess. I was eavesdropping on a side conversation where my friends were talking about it and I thought, "That sounds like it takes time that I don't have and no clue on how to start." So with the help of my friend Janet, I have jumped on the bandwagon ready to promote my life history. I'm not sure how good of a blogger I will be, yet I'm hoping this gives me extra credit in the doing my family history blessing category. So here I go...welcome to The Busy Bybeez blog, blog, blog, blog, blah....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you out here. I'm not a blogger but I'm a great blog stalker!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to falling into peer pressure! :) To really be in with the crowd, and totally waste more time, you need to be on facebook too! :)

    ReplyDelete